- 3 to 4 tbs mustard
- Chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 3 Tbs dried basil
- 6 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- cherry tomatoes, halved or diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Opadipity Greek yogurt cucumber dill dressing/ Opa tzatziki ranch
- Roasted chicken peas/non roasted
- Prepared orzo pasta
- Greek peperoncini
- Pan seared onions
- Prepare orzo in advance according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat grill
- Mix mustard and all herbs and seasonings in a bowl until a fairly thick paste is formed.
- Rub the mix on to the chicken making sure to coat it.
- Grill the chicken and slice thin when done.
- In the meantime cut up cucumbers, tomatoes and onions. Mix cucumber and tomatoes in bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pan sear your onions
- Place orzo in bottom of each bowl. Place sliced chicken in bowl. Add veggie mixture and olives and onions.
- Add Tzatziki sauce randomly around bowl.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Add chickpeas and peperoncini to sides of bowl.
Note: you can use canned chickpeas from a can of you wish I buy roasted chickpeas in a bag from Costco we use them for snacks. Either can be used here or make your own roasted chickpeas. These are my macros for the meal I consumed yours may be different according to how much chicken or what your serving size is on your extras.
Macros: 586 calories
This included a little over 4 oz of chicken, 1oz feta, 1 serving of orzo,lots of veggies and 1oz of roasted chick peas.
Schedule a nutrition consultation with one of our coaches today: