😋🥗Once you start using homemade salad dressing, you’ll never go back to the bottled, store-bought version.📷
👍🥣This recipe will become a staple in your home – it makes a large batch, so you can store in the fridge for use all week.
World Famous Balsamic Dressing
(makes about 16 2-tbsp servings)
- 1 cup (250 ml) extra virgin olive oil (preferably first cold pressed)
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) good quality aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp honey mustard (organic if possible)
- 1 garlic clove, passed through a garlic press or minced (optional)
Directions: Add all ingredients into a bowl & whisk until thick and creamy. Check for seasoning.