hiking, kayaking, obstacle courses, reading, shopping, wine tasting and trying out new places to eat (food is life)
3. How has fitness affected your life?
Incorporating fitness into my life has greatly increased my self esteem, made me mentally and physically stronger, and has allowed me to set an example to my children about making health a priority.
4. What is your favorite and least favorite exercise?
favorite; lifting anything heavy , rowing, and burpees ( I know I am weird)
least favorite: Push ups, pull ups ,and running
5. What is the hardest challenge you have had inside the gym?
Learning to pace myself, and listening to my body.
6. What accomplishment inside Forge-Rx are you most proud of?
I actually look forward to working out for the first time. It is not a chore anymore
7.. Tell us one thing about you people probably don’t know?
I am actually shy . True story !
8. What is the biggest goal you have accomplished since joining Forge-Rx?
Not being scared to challenge myself and picking up heavier weights
9. What do you like best about our classes?
How form and proper technique is made a priority in each and every class. I also like the family atmosphere the gym provides.
10. What do you like best about our coaches?
Love our coaches ! Y’all really are such amazing encouragers, and I look forward to seeing each of you every week
11. If you could have dinner with one dead or alive celebrity who would it be and why?
Kevin Hart and/or Jimmy Fallon
12. What food should not be in your pantry?
secret stash of chocolate
13. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I plead the 5th on that one
14. Describe your perfect night?
A night in curled up on the couch watching a movie while eating super healthy Chinese
What is your favorite thing about Forge-Rx?
the overall ambiance of the gym and how involved the gym is with the community.
What is your biggest fitness goal moving forward
I really want to concentrate on getting stronger, and reaching some new PR’s. I am excited to see the Braselton gym grow and flourish.
Thank you for being our October Member of the Month Stefaney!